Make Money Online
Make Money Online
 

Friday, August 24, 2007

Use Firefox Browser Perhaps!

It has come to my attention that viewers have some problem with viewing my Blog using Internet Explorer.

Indeed it has as the Internet Explorer has distorted the layout of my blog and viewers cannot see the columns on the right hand side of my blog page but rather it is loaded at the bottom of my blog...

Why not try using Firefox to browse instead. Apart that Firefox can properly align my blog, it has a lot of other advantages compared to Internet Explorer.

Users can customise and optimise the browser to

  • load page faster,
  • less vulnerable to virus attacks than Internet Explorer,
  • can be used as another alternatives to browse in case Internet Explorer's been attacked and blocked by virus.

"Internet Explorer lacked many convenience features often-requested but never delivered. And finally, Internet Explorer did not adhere completely to web standards; it pretty much set its own standards. In short Internet Explorer lacked competition. However all that has changed since Firefox became a legitimate challenger. Firefox has forced Microsoft to incorporate many much-needed security, convenience and customization features into the latest version of the world's most used Internet browser, Internet Explorer 7. All of this has been spurred on solely by Firefox's existence and growing popularity, so even if you're a dyed-in-the-wool Internet Explorer user, you have Firefox to thank for these improvements." - an abstract from Firefox Tweak.

Firefox Tweak has thought many users on how to configure the Firefox to its optimum usage.

Find out more inside:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 200 bucks everwhere. But finally I found this site selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the sneakers were about 340 pounds everwhere. But definitively I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that particular make. The prices for the boots were approximately 250 pounds on every page. But finally I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices as regards the velcros were about 180 dollars on every page. But finally I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?

Template Design | Elque 2007