Make Money Online
Make Money Online
 

Friday, September 28, 2007

Bad Month for me??

This September 2007, is an unlucky month for me. On the 2nd week of September, my TV spoilt. Switching on TV, only has sound but no image. So need to go electronics shop to purchase a new TV.

Well anyway, this old TV of mine has already been use since 1996 until now, its an 29" CRT color TV and has repaired once before due to frequently using it for playing TV console games such as Playstation and Sega Saturn.

Now my new model is 26" widescreen HD ready LCD TV with PC connectivity device. This cost half of my salary gone.

A week later, on the 3rd week, my PC LCD monitor spoilt. Switching on the monitor, the screen flickering different colors without even turning on my PC yet. Once my PC was turned on, my monitor flickers to adjust the image as normal for a few seconds. Then suddenly, when goes into the window screen, the colors or contrasts turns out to be very bright!! However how hard I've tried to tune with the contrast and brightness, the brightness of the monitor was still there!

There's also some sizzling sound from my monitor power plug too! At this moment, I knew my monitor was gone.

Well this monitor has been used since 2004 bought from a PC show. It was a 15" LCD monitor only and nothing much to describe it, haha...

Now my new model is 19" LCD, 5000:1 contrast with DVI monitor. This monitor is way a lot more bigger than my old 15" LCD monitor, as the images and videos that I've viewed, are so much bigger and larger than viewing from my old LCD monitor!!! This cost another 1/8 of my salary gone.

So now I dunno if I should be delighted on my new monitors or I should be sad with some holes in my pockets... For one thing, now I've to budget myself a bit to pull my life back to normal till next month...

No comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007