Make Money Online
Make Money Online
 

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Virus!!! Stay Out of my PC!!!

Long time no install of anti-virus program and when installed and start scanning for viruses, there it scanned out 300+ Threats!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!! What a shock! And after healing the threats, almost all of my programs were unable to execute! Double Shock!

Wow! Didn't realise the threat was so powerful which cause all my exe file to be unexecutable!!!

This must be some sort of worm which will eat up all the .exe files then corrupts them...

I've no choice but to reformat my system drive to ensure there's no further threats happening again!!

What an experience of a lifetime to find so many threats in PC. Serves me right for not scanning it earlier and install the anti-virus software to heal all threats!


Whew!!!!

Thanks to this guide:
http://web.mit.edu/ist/products/winxp/advanced/reinstall-format.html

I'm able to format just the right partition without backing up all my files on my other partitioned drive else I'll be having headache backing up all files as there are just too many files to back up!!

I've finally get my PC running again and of course I've restored all the necessary tools to play videos, audios, flash etc etc...

No comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007